3 GHz SPST (6 channels) micro-mechanical RF MEMS Switch
This is a high power (25W per channel) six-channel SPST micromechanical switch offered in a 6.0mm*6.0mm BGA package. Given its small form factor, significant power handling capability, and ultra-low DC and RF losses, the MM3100 can bring significant size and weight reduction to High Power RF Designs.
Our unique through-glass-via technology provides low on and off state parasitics, enabling high-Q resonator circuits. In addition, it can switch up to 3 billion on/off operations, performing the best reliability.
*** For all new designs Menlo Micro is recommending its MM1205.
Bright Toward serves as Menlo Micro's technical support and distributor in Asia. Please contact us for more information.
- Ideal Switch® Technology provided by Menlo Micro
- SPST*6 Channels
- DC to 3.0 GHz Frequency Range
- 25 W (CW), 200 W (Pulsed) Max Power Handling
- Low On-State Insertion Loss, typical 0.5 dB @ 3.0 GHz
- Low On-State Resistance 1.0Ω typical
- 18dB Isolation @ 3 GHz
- Switching Time 8.5µs typical
- High Reliability > 3 Billion Switching Operations
- 6mm*6mm BGA Package
- SPST*6 (MEMS Switch)
- 3 GHz
- 25W (CW) 200W (Pulsed)
Load Voltage (V)
Load Current (A)
On Resistance (Ω)
- 0.3dB@ 3GHz
- 15dB@ 3GHz
- 18dB @ 3GHz
- High-Power Tunable Resonators and Filters
- Broadband Power Amplifier Impedance Matching
- Electronically Steerable Antennas and Phase Shifters
- Automated Test and Measurement Systems
- Related Products
This is a High power SP4T micro-mechanical RF MEMS Switch (Length*Width*Height: 5.8*5.8*1.9mm)....Details Add to List
This is a 6 Channel SPST micro MEMS Relay intended for power and signal switching applications...Details Add to List