1Amps SPST (6 channels) micro-mechanical RF MEMS Switch
This is a 6 Channel SPST micro MEMS Relay intended for power and signal switching applications in both DC and AC circuits.
This MM1200 is capable of 1A per channel / 2A per package. The technology also enables low on-state contact resistance and high off-state isolation with greater than 3 billion on/off operations. Each switch is normally open (NO) and individually controlled by a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI).
*** For all new designs Menlo Micro is recommending its MM1205.
Bright Toward serves as Menlo Micro's technical support and distributor in Asia. Please contact us for more information.
- Ideal Switch® Technology provided by Menlo Micro
- SPST*6 Channels
- 1.0A per channel/ 2 Amps per package
- Low On-State Resistance 1.0Ω typical per channel
- Switching Time 8.5μs typical.
- High Reliability > 3 Billion Switching Operations.
- 6mm*6mm BGA Package
- SPST*6 (MEMS Switch)
Load Voltage (V)
Load Current (A)
On Resistance (Ω)
- > 10GΩ
- High-Density Switch Matrices
- Automated Test and Measurement Systems
- Mechanical Relay Replacement
- Related Products
This is a High power SP4T micro-mechanical RF MEMS Switch (Length*Width*Height: 5.8*5.8*1.9mm)....Details Add to List
This is a high power (25W per channel) six-channel SPST micromechanical switch offered in a 6.0mm*6.0mm...Details Add to List